2014年9月27日土曜日

What went wrong. 26th September.

We discussed how and why a company from other culture sometimes couldn't sell their products well.
When there are difference between manufacturer's culture or common sense and consumer's them, usually the company which are trying to sell their products have some problems without being aware.
Assumption of similarity is one of good example of that.

I noticed that the same thing is happening in our daily life, even in the community which consists of people who are same nationality and from same culture, religion, and generation.

Sometimes I said something that I assume that others also think same.
However even in Japan and they are my friends and same generation,  there are a lot of people who have their own criteria of judging things that are different from mine.
Even if I said the thing that I assume I'm totally right, sometimes it was totally wrong thing for others.
Then I could't persuade them or got bad feeling.
So, I should be careful for what I'm gonna say based on only my feeling or my personal assumption.
I think most of ELA reading materials are good not only for study but also daily life and hoe to live well.


During lunch time, I took a picture with my friends who went to Canada together and had a lunch together!!
We didn't know before our stay in Canada for 6weeks, but now we are good friends.
I had a lot of fun with them in the shade of a tree at bakayama.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿