2014年9月14日日曜日

12th September

In our ARW class, we can use our own cellphone such as iPhone whenever we want to know that we didn't know before.
Some teachers prohibit using cellphone during the class, because they think student tend to waste their time when they use cellphone.
 But I usually use my iPhone when I want to know the meaning of new vocabulary. 
So I think Rab's rule is good for us.
Anyway, we started to study about the article which was written by LaRay M. Marna.
So, I guess our ICU life with a lot of homework finally restarted.

After all classes, I went to Musashi-sakai with Kei and Aya by bike.
I went to there to buy the bible, Aya went to there to buy pants, and Kei went to there, I don't know why, but to eat a croissant.
That was so fun, Kei and I tried more clothes than Aya even though we weren't going to buy any clothes. Aya, sorry!!
Anyway, I spent the first week in autumn term with my friends and a lot of fun.
Thank you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿