2014年9月11日木曜日

The first blog 10th September

This is my first post on blogger.
I hope I can learn a lot of things from my blog writing.
In today's our ARW class, we did the presentation about our summer reading.
My summer reading book was "Proof of Heaven" written by Eben Alexander.
During our presentation, our ARW teacher Rab showed so many presentation techniques to us, for example, presentators should show their own hands, they should look at one person for each sentence, and so on.
I think I can learn how to convey my opinion better and how to do presentation well from my teacher through his class in this autumn term.
What we did in today's class was just to do presentation about our own summer reading, but we could learn many things.
I'm gonna watch the movie of " about a man" which is Eriko's summer reading, because I didn't know anything about that book and I became be interested in that novel after listening her presentation.
Also, I have a plan to watch the movie of "The Catcher in the Rye" which is Ayari's summer reading, because her presentation was so good and I already knew about that famous novel, so I wanna watch the movie in English.
Anyway, I'm glad to meet my new ARW teacher Rab Paterson, because I'm sure I can learn the things which I didn't know about not only english skills but also communication skills for living my life well.

1 件のコメント: