2014年9月24日水曜日

No electricity day in ICU. 23rd September.

Today, we have no electricity in all ICU building from 8am to 5pm.
So, we can't use any electric devices such as a light, a refrigerator, or security of entrance in my dormitory.
Also, we can't use any ICU buildings such as main building, cafeteria, sports club house and so on.
I expected that I was free today, but I had drama practice out of ICU.
We practiced a drama "the wizard of Oz" from 9am to noon at a civic center near ICU.
After practice, we went to Saizeriya which I've never used to have a lunch.
Then I came back my room near 3pm, but I had nothing to do and there were few people in global house.
The only one choice that I had was to sleep. lol
When I woke up, I could use electricity so I suppose it was 6pm or something like that.
But I noticed immediately after watching clock, it was already 7am, tomorrow morning!!
Anyway, I slept well. lol

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿