2014年9月21日日曜日

Thanks God, it's Friday!! 19th September


Finally, this tough week was end and the last class was ARW class.
We were taught how to make a title which will attract reader's attention.
Alliteration, such as bad banana or stupid scout, was so powerful to attract readers.
It is also interesting for me to try to come up with good alliteration.
My teacher said that we shouldn't use personal pronouns in academic paper and most of us made such kind of mistakes in our academic book review.
Actually, my writing class teacher at UBC in Canada taught me same rules which I shouldn't use.
But I totally forgot that rule and I broke that rule many times in my academic book review.
I was taught same thing twice, so I won't make same mistake again.


My friends who took driver license will pick me up by car tonight.
We are going to go a short trip during this weekend.
It must be fun and will heal my fatigue.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿