2014年9月24日水曜日

Today was hump day. 24th September.

Every Wednesday, we have our ARW class in ILC mac room and my teacher show us some useful tool in the internet.
We were taught "Feedly" which is a web site that we can check our friend's blogs at the same time.
If we have another web site that we're interested in, we can keep that URL in Feedly as well.

Another thing that we did during today's class was make a group with some friends who have same essay topic.
My essay topic is "eating habit and the best way to lose weight".
Actually, I want to know how can people lose their weight in healthy way and I'm going to reflect the content of my essay in my dormitory life.
I found my partner Kei whose topic is health.
We had a small discussion, then we said he wanted to write his essay about the relationship between food and body.
By using writing portfolio which is also the tool Rab showed us, we can share and compare our essays and give some advises each other.

I'm so satisfied with our class in ILC mac room so far, because I can know new things in every class. 


Anyway, today was hump day!!
I learned this phrase in my writing class in Canada.
My English-English dictionary says that hump is a fleshy protuberance on the back of an animal such as a camel, bison, or whale.
In short, most of camel has one or two humps on their back.
Hump day represent the middle day in a week.
In general, the middle day is the hardest day in a week but after hump day, people can imagine what they will do in weekend.
I have a reunion with my friends who studied in Canada with me in this weekend.
So I'm looking forward to it from now!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿