2014年9月18日木曜日

17th September

We had an ARW class in Mac PC room.
My teacher taught us a lot of useful tool, google calendar, google group, some writing support web sites, and so on.
I thought google calendar was so useful as a reminder tool,  so I'm gonna use this during this term.
I reconfirmed that the thesis statement is simply composed of topic, claim, and three reasons.
The thesis statement is one of the most important part in essay, but we don't think too complicated.
If we have a question about something, a our own idea about that, and three reasons which support our idea, we can make thesis statement and start to write essay. What a simple thing this is!!

After all classes, I came back to my dormitory, cooked and ate dinner, then slept from 7pm to 11pm.
We had a meeting about football practice match against Zelkova dormitory on tomorrow morning from 11pm.
After that meeting, I took a bath with my friend then I played guitar in my room.
That's all. I don' t have any "special" story worth writing in my blog today.
But I enjoyed my class "Introduction to Christianity" and the time in a bath with my friend.
I love normal day such as today even if I don't have any plan to do something differ from daily life.
Anyway, I'll do my best in a game tomorrow!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿