2014年10月18日土曜日

TGIF. 17th October.

During today's our class, we discussed Gould's article.
The title is "the geometer of race".
Most of us couldn't do 3B research properly, background information, biography, and bias.
That show how lazy we were.
Then, we read from first paragraph to three paragraph and summarize them.
This approach seems same as our RCA class approach, and I think we could focus on the article, though we sometimes were criticized by our teacher,
I could read the article and think about the contents more deeply than when I do that in my room.
I feel I have been learning how I should prepare and study in these days, and it will help me when I become exchange student 2 years later.

Actually, we had had 6 ELA teachers exclude our current ARW teacher, and all of them didn't prohibit using iPhone during classes, even though they did their class by the way which is called "old style" by our current ARW teacher.

I know, why our ARW teacher got angry and was disappointed.
Our laziness caused that obviously.
So, we learned we should do anything according to what teacher wants us to do.
That's all, nobody gets angry against people who do anything according to his/her direction.


After class I went to Kichijozi to go to live house with my friend from high school.
The band which played on stage was so strange, because all members were pastors.
Also, most of the audiences were adult they seems to be more than 40's.
I have never experienced such live, but it was so fun and interesting for me.



1 件のコメント:

  1. Lucky you - I can assure you there are ELA teachers (and remember there are about 30 full-time ands 15 part time ELA teachers in the dept) who don't like students using mobile phones in class.

    返信削除