2014年10月25日土曜日

ICU festival. (Personal post) 25th October.

We have ICU festival this weekend, and there are a lot of food shops and events around ICU.
I have belonged to Gekidan-niji which is skit performance club since this September,then I made my debut on the stage!!
Our program was the Wonderful Wizard of Oz, and it was for children like kindergartener or elementary school children.
When I stared to belong to that club, actually, I had felt some kind of embarrassment. 
That club'S skit is for children, so our act should be like childish to convey our feeling to children, not adults.
That was why, I hadn't liked practice and felt embarrassment.

However, as I practiced and concentrated on my act, such feeling was disappearing.
I was around friends who were seriously tying to express their feeling to children, and I thought their attitude toward skit was "cool".
Then, I came to think I wanna be good at skit more and more, and I can't be pulling their legs.

Finally, I played my role on the stage today, and I could see a lot of my friends who came and saw my performance.
Fortunately, we could do our performance with good atmosphere and many people's smile.
Then, I felt I was filled with happiness.
It was too much for me that there were so many people who said "that was very good performance, thank you." to me.

Oh...today's dream must be awesome.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿