2014年10月9日木曜日

Best performance ever!!! 8th October.

Today, our ARW class was in Mac room.
Then, we learned some new useful tool in the web such as youtube education, iTunes U, and so on.
I didn't know that we could watch academic video for free by youtube and iTunes.
Even Harvard University's lecture which is one of highest level lecture in the world is available in iTunes U.

Google plus is also useful for find some new information or connect others.
I belonged to jazz community in Google plus.
So when someone who is in that community post new good jazz song on the community, I can know that song even I totally didn't know about that song.

Sometimes, we can get some useful information from Twitter.
However I think we should be careful of the information from someone's tweet, because there are a lot of wrong information based on bias or insufficient evidence in the internet.




We had a skit performance as a ICU dorm festival event.
I was a kind of main character in my dorm Global House's skit "ICU cats".
Our script was traditionally written by students who are in second grade.
One of our senior whose name is Konno Satomi, she was leader of our skit.
All of us who performed skit absented from practice at least once, but she attended all practices and reconsider the script many times.
She also thought about our costumes and dance.
I was main character in our skit, however it was Satomi who actual main character and indispensable person.
Our performance in the stage was the best one ever, and we could finish our skit with everyone's smiles.
After skit performance, we went to restaurant with costumes which we wore in the skit.
Those experiences are unforgettable for me.

1 件のコメント: