2014年10月29日水曜日

So far, so good. 29th October

We had an ARW class in PC room and I also had a tutorial with my teacher at the same time.
I spent all class time to prepare for next essay. My essay's topic is about UN.
There are many points which needs revise in UN, and I'm gonna point out those points and show resolution in my essay.
During my tutorial, I was taught how I should use figure or graph which is written in Japanese in my academic essay.
I think the situation which I need to use some figures from Japanese institution will come at least once, so I should remember my teacher's lecture.
Probably, I could make a better start than last time, so I'm gonna try to get A in my essay.

Below is  just for my memory.
・Thesis = topic, claim, 3 reasons.
・Thesis should be in the end of introduction paragraph.
・Full block style.
・push tab at the beginning of each paragraph.
・Zotero - MLA
・Font size - sentence is 12, title is 14.
・1.5 line spacing.
・1 line break between paragraphs.
・don't use question style.
・include book references at least once.
・cooperate with peer editors and pay "respect" to them.
・don't use "I", "my", "me" or something like subjective words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿