2014年10月5日日曜日

ICU dorm festival is started!! 1st October.

It is already October!!
These days, most of ICU students include my friends and me look tired.
ICU has ICU festival in the end of this month, so it may be one reason of that.
Anyway, we learned one of most useful tool in the internet in our ARW class, Zotero.
Zotero will help us by so useful function.
We can write citation in our essay by just using Zotero website and most kind of the way to citation are equipped with that.
If we know Zotero, we don't have to be annoyed with the number of the way to citation and references.
So the author can focus on contents of the essay, not trivial thing such as citation.
I'm gonna use Zotero in my essay from now on.


ICU dorm festival was started from today!!
The Bakayama ice(愛す) Janken was hold during today's lunch time at Bakayama.
I participated in that event as a Global House resident.
Fortunately or unfortunately, my friend who lives in 2nd men's dormitory won the Janken competition and he got the right to declare his love to someone in front of public at Bakayama.
I had thought he said "I love ICU" or " I love 2nd men's dormitory" or something like that, but surprisingly, he declared his true love to Juri Tada who lives in 2nd women's dorm.

Then, this was just rumor but this said she dumped him....I don't know it's true or not.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿