2014年10月14日火曜日

Holiday but we had a class. 13th september.

We had a class even today was holiday.
However, today's class was a little bit different from usual.
What is favorite color, what is favorite animal, what is favorite water, how do you feel about white room, and describe myself.
Favorite color represents what I want to be, favorite represents my ideal lover, favorite water represents an ideal love, white room represents an after-death world.
I thought that psychological test is accurate about 70%.

I wanna be cool and profound guy.

Actually I love bath which is warm, comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable.
This represents an ideal love.

After that, we draw some pictures.
According to this psychological test, I'm a person who think I'm center of the earth.

Usually, I don't believe such kind of test
It was fun to believe as a joke.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿