2015年5月1日金曜日

Time flies like a drone. 4/29

The most effective way to learn something new is to cooperate with partners, my teacher said.
When we checked many articles on FutureLearn, we divided many articles and shared information which each member read.
Actually, if I have not so much time to get information, I need some partners to divide works.

I interpreted that one person doesn't have to be perfect, I don't need to do everything by myself.
The best way to make a project is to divide works for people who are good at specific technics.
If I have a confidence with talking in public, I should have a presentation.
If someone has a confidence with reading and summarizing text, he should do that.

Actually, my friends and I are making our own business plan to build our own company.
Then, I'm mainly writing business plan and making sentence attract people because I'm in ICU and I learned how to make a good presentation and how to catch readers attention through ELA.
My friends who are in science institute are making application program because they are really interested in writing chords.

I don't need to write program, because they can do that.
They don't need to talk in public, because I'm confident with that.

When I have partners who I can trust, it is a very good strategy to do anything.

I
http://toraumaa58.com/31.html 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿