2015年5月29日金曜日

Cover, not Copy. 5/29

Today's class was something special for me.
Out teacher said that Cover is totally different from copy.
We watched some music videos which were covered by some singers and bands.
Some of "cover" artist make just "copy" of genuine music, however, a few of them add their creativity to genuine one and make their cover music different from genuine one.

Actually, I'm trying to start my business with my partners.
Then, the simplest way in business to success is to "copy" forgoing business someone launched.
But, that is not enough and is it worth trying for us?

As a first step of new business maker, we need to make "cover" plan, not "copy" plan.
If we have these thoughts that we need to add our creativity and make something different after learning from forgoing business, we could make good things for people and these challenges are gonna be worth trying!!

Ok, everything I will try, I'm gonna add my creativity to "copy" and make my version of "cover".


This advertisement of android which I saw at Times square in New York is so meaningful for everyone in 21st century.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿