2015年5月28日木曜日

Tips for good presentation. 5/27

In the beginning of today's lecture, our teacher quote catch-22 to describe ICU's contradiction.
Multimedia room should be open for students who want to use it, so a class which consist of students can not use multimedia room.

What I felt cool was that our teacher easily use a example of literary work.
That might be based on his refinement, and I can guess he had read many books.
I genuinely could respect him.

Anyway, we researched and watched video about presentation skills.
I watched pretty good tv program about presentation in NHK(Nippon Hoso Kyokai), but NHK videos are not on any free movie web site such as youtube, so I could't share that program with my classmates.

In that tv program, Joichi Ito, who is a head of MIT Media Lab, told that when presenter change the subject, he or she should turn their direction of body as well. 
It's called chapterizing.

In videos I watched, one of them said that good slides have less words and more pictures, but some said that people can read faster than can listen.
It's inconsistent, isn't it?


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿