2015年5月28日木曜日

Free range studios tell us a reality. 5/22

Free range studios, which I did't know, has a lot of interesting and meaningful videos in the internet.
Actually, I think that website is one of the best staff to learn English and new information at the same time.

The story of staff, which is one of the popular video series in free range video, is easy to understand what happens behind "ordinary" and "daily" products.
I watched "the story of bottled water" in that website, and I was a kind of shocked by that content.
As a man who drink bottled water everyday, I actually have robbed water of someone I haven't met in some developing countries.
I didn't know where bottled water comes from, but this video told me a reality.

About 9hundred million people can not drink clean water around the world.
However, in developed countries such as Japan, some people say I need clean water even they have much cleaner tap water  than developing countries.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿