2015年5月22日金曜日

How many planet do you need? 5/20

Finally, we finished watching the corporation.
That was pretty critical movie against the corporation.
All things in that movie are not fiction which most people didn't know before.

However, we can't live without corporation.
Our life is totally depend on products from corporation.

We already know how child labour works and how corporation exploits it.
We can criticize them but actually we need to buy their staff, this means we have been feeding them.
You may say we shouldn't buy these products and should buy fare trade staff.
But, H&M is quite cheep and fare trade shirt are expensive for students.

Of course, when I get rich and become a man of conscience, I'll buy fair trade staff.
However, now for me as a student, actually, cheaper is better.
I don't buy fair trade coffee in cafeteria, I don't buy fair trade clothes.
Sometimes, I  buy fair trade shoes or bags when I like these design.
But, usually, I don't change my decision for the only one reason that this product is not fair trade staff.

Anyway...Ralph Lauren is too much expensive compared with their products quality. They should stop make price such high or give their employees in Vietnam more salary.

Actually, I think the problem is there are too much corporation which exploit employees in developed countries.
We know some of them like NIKE and GAP, however, even we stop buying their products, we might grab another unfair products which we couldn't recognize.

With drinking a cup of fair trade coffee in his hand, someone might buy Ralph Lauren's 100$ shirt.

When some professional talk about poverty in developed country, he might be with high quality fancy suit made in Vietnam and he might not know price breakdown of that price.

.......So, what we can do now?

.......I have no idea.

Should I criticize NIKE wearing GAP clothes?

http://www.polorlukonsale.com/images/Men-BigPonystripedPoloShirts26-26/Men-Palph-Lauren-Color-Block-Polo-white-and-black-for-cheap.jpg 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿