2015年4月16日木曜日

I need to wake up now. 4/15

I don't know why, but I've been sick since last weekend.
Without parents in dormitory, it need time to become healthy.
After checking my RW classmates blogs, I'm really sad to miss today's RW class.

Actually, I already know about MOOC and TED.com, but probably if I was in class, I could know about them more.

And many classmates mentioned about Private browsers in chrome.
What is this!?
I don't know about that thing.

One of the best way to learn new things is to ask people who are familiar with that field.
We don't need to do everything alone, just ask and listen to lecture are sometimes better than try to do everything from beginning to end.
For us in ICU, we should learn about IT from our teacher, Rab, because he is a one of the most well-informed about IT in the world, and probably he is the best teacher about IT in ICU.

My parents pay tuition to ICU instead of me, and there are many people who can't have education even though they are smart and want to have education.
It is my mistake to be sick, and I need to become healthy as soon as possible.

Anyway, my classmates blogs and feedly really help me to know what they learn in class which I missed.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿