2015年6月10日水曜日

There is no perfect. Always improved areas are there. 6/10

Today, we did presentations about our essay topics.
Influenced yesterday's lecture, many classmates made excellent slides!!

Most of them used very memorable pictures and well contrast font colors.
Some of them used videos related with their topics and these videos were so helpful to understand reality behind their presentations.

Actually, I was impressed by my classmates presentations because their slides looked like much better than mine.

Then I'll describe their good points in presentations.

・Show outlines the beginning of presentations
・Well organized and good flow of topics
・Use good videos to catch audiences attention.
・Good transitions by google slides
・Good pictures as backgrounds.
・Good contrast font colors (Ex. Animal abuse→Black and Red)
・Good use of color
・Use body languages without any hesitations.


Then I'll describe some points needs to be improved
・Time keeping
・Lack of confident
・Eye contacts
・Jump topics

A famous man or woman (I don't remember...) said that you need to learn from other's mistakes because life is not enough long to make all mistakes by yourself.

I'll improve my oral presentation skills and the techniques to make good slides.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿