2015年6月10日水曜日

Practice makes Perfect. 6/9

An hour presentation needs one hundred hours. when our teacher said that, I thought he was a professional presentator.

His attitude toward his job is what I do for everything in my life.

one thing needs much more preparation than what I do.
Practice makes perfect, and preparation makes perfect as well.

But, I have had a problem to time management since I was child.
I usually finished my assignments in summer on the last day of summer vacation.

After entering ICU, the situation is almost same as my childhood.
I’m always thinking that I need to change, but it is pretty difficult to alter habit made by long time.

Practice and preparation need well organized schedule and time.
So, when I try to make something perfect, I need time to practice and preparation.

…….Oh my god, even a elementary school kids know that thing.


There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿