2015年6月13日土曜日

Don't hate "new things" at first sight. 6/12

Project based learning(PBL) is a program for student to experience to start business as a class. 
Actually, I thought that program was pretty good idea for student in 21st century.
Even if students will belong to a big corporation, the experiences to run their own business by themselves is very useful.
They can understand how difficult to run a business and how corporation run.
I think it is Japan that the country which really needs that program.

During a discussion about PBL, one of my friend said that I need someone give me assignments. I don't know so much but many Japanese student might say same thing.
It's really sad thing for Japan's future, we need to do everything by ourselves in 21st century. If not, we will be used by information, technology and will be behind others who do everything by themselves.
But but but, interestingly, soon after, she said that I don't wanna take PBL program because PBL is forced by teachers, not our choice.

WAIT.
She said I need someone give me assignments, then she also said I don't wanna do forced by teachers.
I see, she just doesn't like "new things".

As an individual, I don't wanna be same as her.

I have known about Google's 20% free time policy.
This means that if people work 5days in a week, they can get 1day free in weekday (20%×5=100%).

Oh, I really want to be in such workplace.

But, how about us as a student?
We have more than 50% free time in everyday, right?
If we don't want to take course, we don't need to do that.

So, from now on, I will stop to use excuse that I don't have time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿