2016年11月11日金曜日

Nov.10

After I came here to study abroad, I have much more time to be alone than when I was in Japan. I can not really say it is a good thing or bad thing but one thing I am sure is that the number of friends, I mean the number of friends who I can invite them to little thing without hesitation. 
My American friends are mainly Quidditch team members and some from my classes but they are "friends" which we do not have lunch together or something, anyway, yeah, now my American friends are only people in Quidditch team. Then, they are local people here and they already have their own community and friends so it seems like that there is no space I can sneak in. (maybe if I try to, there is a space but it seems hard for now)
Ok, then let's move to exchange students.
My roommates, Felix, Thomas, and Kenta are all good, there is nothing bad actually as flatmates, but we are not that kind of friends who frequently go out together. I've never gone out with someone with only him/her. 
We do go to bar or club or have a party, but it's always a big group. 

The problem is, no it's not "problem, the inconvenient thing for me is that I do not have many friends I can suddenly poke and say "hey, why don't we have dinner together tonight?" or "Hey, I heard that there is an event I'm interested in, do you come?". 

Ummmm.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿