2016年11月29日火曜日

Last practice for this semester

We had the last practice for this semester tonight.
Regionals tournament was 2 weeks ago and we qualified Nationals.
I thought there were not many people in tonight's practice because our next tournament is far away from today and it's so cold outside.
But my expectation was wrong.
There were many teammates who always welcome me to the team and feel like family.
After the practice, Lindsay drove me home.
When I got out of the car, I thanked her for the drive and being my teammates.
To be honest, this semester was so good for me as a first study abroad experience, and I'm sure that it is because of Quidditch and my teammates.

I was kind of embarrassed to say that, but it would be rude if I didn't say that, so I said "I love you guys" to her.

You know what?  I mean it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿