2016年10月6日木曜日

My first exam in the state. Oct. 5th

Today I had an exam in my communication theory class and it was my first exam which I took in the state. There were 35 multiple choice quiestions, and I think I did pretty well ( I'm sure that I got more than 90%)

The dates of Philadelphia trip with Hitomi was decided on October 21st to 22nd. I am really looking forward to going to Philly and meeting my old friend there. I just hope that the weather will be great and not too cold.

The reunion with Joe was also determined. We will meet again and have a dinner together on next Tuesday. It7s gonna be so much fun.

Tomorrow, I do not have any class so I will do my staff to do such as finish writing resume for Boston Carrer Forum and posting my first blog post and so on.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿