2016年10月5日水曜日

Ate too much again. Oct.4th

Every Tuesday, I have two classes at Livingston campus, one is from noon to 13:20 and the other is from 18:40 to around 21pm.
So I usually, it has been only a month since I came here though, go to a dining hall to have a lunch after the former class ends.
The dining hall at Livingston campus is Amazing!!
It looks like hotel buffet. There is everything. Salads, pizzas, chinese, hamburgers, fries, fruits, suites, and drinks.
The price, 11 dollars, is kind of expensive, but I think it worth paying that price.

However, I have one bad habit.
I eat too much until I feel bad whenever I go to all-you-can-eat style restaurant.
So today as usual, I enjoyed my lunch in the beggining, but I felt really bad at the end.

I tend to try every kinds of foods there and, of course, it makes me full but I do not stop eating until I feel bad from eating too much.

(Sometimes, I even feel that "Oh my god I wanna puke.")

That's a problem.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿